All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarking the 400th anniversary of his death, leading Shakespeareans reflect back on key developments in criticism and look forward to new areas of study
- Author BiographyDympna Callaghan is William L. Safire Professor of Modern Letters at Syracuse University, USA. Suzanne Gossett is Emeritus Professor of Literature at Loyola University, Chicago, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Volume editorDympna Callaghan,Suzanne Gossett
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.