All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.71Trending at £8.78
- £13.75Trending at £15.19
- £10.22Trending at £13.57
- £7.42Trending at £9.97
- £7.52Trending at £7.68
- £11.78Trending at £14.93
- £6.74Trending at £8.62
About this product
- DescriptionShakespeare's drama originally circulated in the form of the individual actor's part, containing only a single character's speeches and cues. This collaboration of theatre history with literary criticism captures Shakespeare's development as a writer, showing how scripting and acting work together to produce characters of unprecedented immediacy.
- PrizesWinner of David Bevington Award for Best New Book in Early Drama Studies 2009.
- Author(s)Simon Palfrey,Tiffany Stern
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note4 halftones
- Weight864 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.