Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.38Trending at £3.48
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £3.99Trending at £7.49
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
About this product
- DescriptionSixteen original case studies explore significant English-speaking performances of a range of Shakespeare's plays, from the sixteenth to the twenty-first centuries.
- Author BiographyChristine Dymkowski is Professor of Drama and Theatre History at Royal Holloway, University of London. Christie Carson is Senior Lecturer in the English Department at Royal Holloway, University of London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byChristie Carson,Christine Dymkowski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.