CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.42Trending at £10.00
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £9.95
- £5.45Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA monograph on Shakespeare's reception in Spain. It offers an account of Shakespeare's presence on the Spanish stage, from a production of the first Spanish rendering of Jean-Francois Ducis' Hamlet in 1772 to the creative and controversial work of directors like Calixto Bieito and Alex Rigola in the early 21st century.
- Author BiographyKeith Gregor is Senior Lecturer at the University of Murcia in Spain. He has published widely on Shakespeare in performance and Spanish drama and theatre practice. Since 1999 he has worked on a research project on the reception of Shakespeare in Spain (www.um.es/shakespeare).
- Author(s)Keith Gregor
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Shakespeare Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.