Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.75
- £22.95Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.30
- £40.35Trending at £41.11
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis Guide offers a comprehensive survey of the key criticism on Shakespeare's tragedies, from the seventeenth century through to the present day. Introducing essential concepts, themes and debates, and summarising major critical texts, Nicolas Tredell examines how the category of Shakespeare's tragedies has been constructed, contested and changed.
- Author BiographyNicolas Tredell is a freelance writer and formerly taught Literature, Film, Drama and Cultural Studies at the University of Sussex, UK. He is the series editor of the Readers' Guides to Essential Criticism series and has authored a number of books in that series, including the volume on Macbeth.
- Author(s)Nicolas Tredell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleReaders' Guides to Essential Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note216 p.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.