All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the paradox that the Gothic (today's werewolves, vampires, and horror movies) owe their origins (and their legitimacy) to eighteenth-century interpretations of Shakespeare..
- Author BiographyChristy Desmet is associate professor of English at the University of Georgia. Anne Williams is professor of English at the University of Georgia.
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleGothic Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnne Williams,Christy Desmet
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £2.41Trending at £3.92
- £8.66Trending at £8.82
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.19Trending at £9.97
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.25Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.