Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £12.58Trending at £16.99
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA critical reading of Othello , scene-by-scene, discussing characters, themes and imagery in specific situations rather than as isolated abstractions. Various topics including Othello as tragic hero, the motivation of Iago, the role of women and the question of race and colour are discussed.
- Author(s)Fenella Salgado,Gamini Salgado
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/1989
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleMasterstudies S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/08/2002
- Weight74 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.