All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhilst Shakespeare's genius is universally recognized, there is a hidden, secretive side to his work that is little known: the fact that he made use of a mysterious code that figures widely in the esoteric literature of the Elizabethan and Jacobean periods. This title explores and reveals what Shakespeare alluded to as 'a Secret booke'.
- Author BiographyDAVID OVASON is the author of numerous books on historical and esoteric subjects. His most recent works include The Secrets of Nostradamus (1997), The Zelator: A Modern Initiate Explores the Ancient Mysteries (1998), The Secret Architecture of Our Nation's Capital (1999), The Two Children: A Study of the Two Jesus Children in Literature and Art (2001), The Secret Symbols of the Dollar Bill (2004) and The History of the Horoscope (2005).
- Author(s)David Ovason
- PublisherClairview Books
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationForest Row
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClairview Books
- Content NoteNumerous half tones
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.