Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.15
- £100.00Trending at £103.08
- £12.85Trending at £13.23
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
About this product
- DescriptionShares the results of a symposium held to honor the work of Walter Brueggemann and Charles Cousar at Columbia Theological Seminary on the occasion of their retirement. Each author and each chapter of this book simultaneously engages the Bible, the church and the world. This 3-part engagement was fundamental to the careers of the honorees.
- Author BiographyChristine Roy Yoder is Associate Professor of Old Testament Language, Literature, and Exegesis at Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, Georgia. Kathleen M. O'Connor is William Marcellus McPheeters Professor of Old Testament at Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, Georgia. E. Elizabeth Johnson is J. Davison Philips Professor of New Testament at Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, Georgia. Stanley P. Saunders is Associate Professor of New Testament at Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, Georgia. He is the author of Philippians and Galatians in the Interpretation Bible Study series.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/07/2005
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byChristine Roy Yoder,E. Elizabeth Johnson,Kathleen M. O'Connor,Stanley P. Saunders
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.