All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £8.84Trending at £13.00
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.97
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
About this product
- DescriptionA social history of the earthquake-tsunami that struck Lima in October 1746, looking at how people in and beyond Lima understood and reacted to the natural disaster.
- Author BiographyCharles F. Walker is Professor of History and Director of the Hemispheric Institute on the Americas at the University of California, Davis. He is the author of Smoldering Ashes: Cuzco and the Creation of Republican Peru, 1780-1840, also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Charles F. Walker
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series Titlea John Hope Franklin Center Book
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note16 illustrations, 4 tables, 4 maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.