All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.44Trending at £21.84
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £21.24
- £13.43Trending at £19.18
About this product
- DescriptionShallow Foundations: Discussions and Problem Solving is written for civil engineers and all civil engineering students taking courses in soil mechanics and geotechnical engineering.
- Author BiographyTharwat M. Baban is a retired Professor of Civil Engineering at the University of Salahaddin, Erbil, Iraq. He has a B.Sc. (Hon) degree from the University of Baghdad and an M.S. Degree in Geotechnical Engineering from California State University at Berkeley. Baban taught undergraduate and graduate classes on a range of civil engineering topics, especially soil mechanics and geotechnical engineering and was geotechnical consultant to the Department of Soil Investigation at the governmental Hawlair (Erbil) Construction Laboratory.
- Author(s)Tharwat M. Baban
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1714 g
- Width192 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.