All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first practical guide to the transformative uses of salvia.
- Author BiographyRoss Heaven is a psychologist and healer with extensive training in the shamanic, transpersonal, and psychospiritual traditions. The author of more than 10 books, including Plant Spirit Shamanism and Cactus of Mystery, he teaches workshops on shamanism and plant medicines and coordinates trips to Peru to work with indigenous shamans. He lives in Spain and the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Ross Heaven
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintPark Street Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIncludes 8-page color insert
- Weight429 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.45Trending at £23.96
- £6.99Trending at £7.21
- £11.18Trending at £15.01
- £5.89Trending at £6.11
- £7.60Trending at £10.00
- £9.55Trending at £13.00
- £9.90Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.