Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the interaction between civilized and primitive people in Colombia, examines the role of the shaman, and discusses healing practices in the jungle.
- Author(s)Michael T. Taussig
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1991
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note104ill.3M.
- Weight763 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.