All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe devastation of the November 1938 pogrom, euphemistically known as 'Crystal Night', introduced a new level of Nazi horror that ended the author's family's happy life. This work describes the daily struggle to survive: overcrowding and disease, the underground world of criminals, hunger, heat, and humidity.
- Author BiographyErnest G. Heppner (1921-2004) was an independent management consultant living in Indianapolis. He wrote a new afterword for this Bison Books Edition.
- Author(s)Ernest G. Heppner
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., map
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.