All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthentic qi gong as practiced in the Shaolin Temple where this discipline originated centuries ago.
- Author BiographyShi Xinggui became a student at the Shaolin Monastery at the age of eight. His teachers there included Masters Shi De Shin, Shi Xu Xi, Shi De Su, and Shi De Duzan. In 1988 the author won the National Championship title for kung fu (70 kg class) in Shaolin and again in 1993 and 1994 in Zheng Zou. He received his Shaolin diploma in 1989 from Master Shi De Yuan. He now lives and teaches in Goldegg, Austria.
- Author(s)Shi Xinggui
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication18/11/2008
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Content Note82 color illustrations
- Weight323 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.