All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £50.25Trending at £58.07
- £29.42Trending at £39.78
- £15.72Trending at £16.27
- £6.19Trending at £6.85
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £14.52Trending at £15.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark publication in its scope, this book features contributions by more than a dozen internationally renowned experts, addressing key topics in shape analysis in medical imaging, such as image segmentation, modeling, and classification techniques.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computational Vision and Biomechanics
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note220 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 442 p. 220 illus.
- Weight836 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJoao Manuel R. S. Tavares,Shuo Li
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.