Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the modeling and engineering applications of shape memory alloys (SMAs), beginning with a rigorous introduction to continuum mechanics and continuum thermodynamics as related to SMA modeling. The text presents a unified approach to the constitutive modeling of SMAs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note85 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight818 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDimitris C. Lagoudas
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.