CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.11Trending at £7.55
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the notion of time and temporality and its various conceptualizations in the theories of the new physics, utilized as a thematic and formal framework in the British novel of the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographySonia Front is Assistant Professor at the Institute of English Cultures and Literatures at the University of Silesia, Poland, where she teaches film and contemporary literatures in English. She has published on contemporary film and postmodernist British literature, and her research interests include time and temporality in postmodernist fiction, quantum fiction and digital cinema.
- Author(s)Sonia Front
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.