All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionFrance and Germany have played a pivotal role in European politics and integration. Shaping Europe systematically investigates the interrelated reality of Franco-German bilateralism and multilateral European integration from the Elysee Treaty into the Twenty-first Century.
- Author BiographyUlrich Krotz is Professor at the European University Institute, Chair in International Relations and European Politics, both in the Political Science Department and the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies. Joachim Schild is Professor of Comparative Politics at the University of Trier.
- Author(s)Joachim Schild,Ulrich Krotz
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight560 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.