Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionShaping Organization Form considers the role of new communication technologies in shaping organizations today and in the future. Four key themes are considered in depth: changes in technology, changes in organizational form, and their mutual influence on one another; evolutionary processes in organizations and the ways in which technology can influence these processes; the development of organizational communities and inter-organizational relationships that are mediated by electronic communication systems; and major controversies surrounding electronically mediated organizations and directions for future research that flow out of these controversies.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/07/1999
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleOrganization Science
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byGerardine DeSanctis,Janet Lesley Fulk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.