CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the shift of Christian theological thinking from the North Atlantic to the Global South. Placing the Global South alongside the non-traditional Western forms such as Pentecostal, Aboriginal, and Hispanic theologies and theologians, this work shows us how Christian theology is both enculturated and still familial.
- Author BiographyDarren C. Marks is Assistant Professor of Theology and Religion at Huron University College, University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date17/10/2014
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAsst Prof. Darren C. Marks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.