Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning in the twentieth century, American faculty increasingly viewed themselves as professionals who were more than mere employees. This volume focuses on key developments in the long process by which the American professoriate achieved tenure, academic freedom, and a voice in university governance.
- Author BiographyRoger L. Geiger is Distinguished Professor of Higher Education at The Pennsylvania State University, USA and editor of Perspectives on the History of Higher Education. His latest book is The History of American Higher Education: Learning and Culture from the Founding to World War II.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePerspectives on the History of Higher Education Series
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRoger L. Geiger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.