All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.48
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.65
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that only with consistent attention to research and development and an emphasis on long-term corporate strategies could firms remain successful over time. This work details these processes for various major chemical and pharmaceutical firms, demonstrating why some companies forged ahead while others failed.
- Author BiographyAlfred D. Chandler, Jr., was Isidor Straus Professor of Business History at Harvard Business School and the author of several books, including The Visible Hand: The Managerial Revolution in American Business (Harvard).
- Author(s)Alfred Dupont Chandler
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleHarvard Studies in Business History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 46
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note7 tables, 3 charts
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.