All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £38.46
- £21.99Trending at £26.90
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.91
- £5.98Trending at £6.83
- £13.99Trending at £15.50
- £14.99Trending at £25.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lotus Sutra has been a revered Buddhist scripture in East Asia since its translation in the third century. Surviving examples in murals painted on cave walls or carved in relief on Buddhist monuments depict celestial journeys, bodily metamorphoses, cycles of rebirth, and the achievement of nirvana. This book explores this visual world.
- Author BiographyEugene Y. Wang is Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Professor of Asian Art, Harvard University.
- Author(s)Eugene Y. Wang
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note160 illus., 24 in color
- Weight1280 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.