Share This!: How You Will Change the World with Social Networking: How you Will Change the World with Social Networking by Deanna Zandt (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.17+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.51Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the importance of social media as a part of an overall ecosystem of tools for change, and examines how broader participation by marginalized voices can foster opportunity on both the individual and collective levels.
- Author BiographyDeanna Zandt is a media technologist and consultant to key progressive media organizations including AlterNet and Jim Hightower's Hightower Lowdown and hosts TechGrrl Tips on GRlTtv with Laura Flanders. She specializes in social media and is an expert in women and technology. She has spoken at a number of conferences, including the National Conference on Media Reform, Bioneers, America's Future Now (formerly Take Back America, ) Women Action & The Media and provides beginner and advanced workshops both online and in person. In January 2009, Deanna was chosen as a fellow for the Progressive Women's Voices program at the Women's Media Center. She also serves as a technology advisor to a number of organizations, including Feministing, The Girls & Boys Projects and Women Action & The Media.
- Author(s)Deanna Zandt
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.51
- £6.99Trending at £7.89
- £1.89Trending at £1.92
- £15.98Trending at £18.45
- £5.77Trending at £7.41
- £8.74Trending at £11.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.