CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £16.71
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.06Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft's SharePoint platform is a complex, diverse technical tool designed to meet a range of business needs and uses. This guide introduces you to the methods, tools, and approaches for backing up and restoring SharePoint. It covers the crucial technical aspects of preserving SharePoint with the tools Microsoft provides for it.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Ferringer is a solutions architect for Apparatus, Inc. in Indianapolis, Indiana,with more than six years of experience administering and supporting SharePoint technologies and more than 12 years working in the information technology consulting industry. He is an MCTS in the installation and configuration of Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) v3, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, and Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2007. He is also a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) for Enterprise Project Management (EPM) with Project Server 2007. John speaks regularly at user groups, SharePoint Saturdays, and other conferences throughout the Midwest. He plans to make his triumphant return to blogging at http://www.MyCentralAdmin.com now that this book is done, besides writing articles and posting at other great SharePoint-related sites throughout the interconnected tubes of the Internet. John also administers www.SearchForSharePoint.com, a custom search engine indexing more than 2,000 Web sites of SharePoint content. Follow John on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/Ferringer. Sean McDonough is the Product Manager for SharePoint Products at Idera, a Microsoft gold certified partner and creator of tools for SharePoint, SQL Server, PowerShell and Dynamics. As a consultant, Sean has worked with a number of Fortune 500 companies to architect, implement, troubleshoot, tune, and customize their SharePoint environments. Sean is an MCTS, an MCPD, and the co-author of the SharePoint 2007 Disaster Recovery Guide. He can be reached on Twitter (@spmcdonough), through his blog (http://SharePointInterface.com), and on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/smcdonough).
- Author(s)John Ferringer,Sean McDonough
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date16/12/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.