Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.61+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.09Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis straightforward guide shows SharePoint users how to create and use web sites for sharing and collaboration. Learn to use the document and picture libraries for adding and editing content, add discussion boards and surveys, receive alerts when documents and information have been added or changed, and enhance security.
- Author BiographyInfusion Development Corporation offers software development services, developer training and consulting services for large financial firms, such as Dun & Bradstreet, Deutsche Bank, MetLife, and Wachovia. A Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider, the company focuses on emerging and established Windows NT and Unix software development technologies. Infusion Development Corp is also a TIBCO Alliance Partner and Authorized Learning Partner (TALP). Their expertise lies in the architecture and implementation of the most popular technologies in use today, including: C++, COM/COM+, .NET, Java?, EJB?, Visual Basic, CORBA, Win32, XML, XSLT and TIBCO, as well as a number of relational database systems including Oracle, Sybase, and Microsoft SQL Server. 176
- Author(s)Infusion Development Corp.
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.