All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Duncan McLaren,Julian Agyeman
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2017
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleUrban and Industrial Environments
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note4 figures
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyDuncan McLaren, former Chief Executive of Friends of the Earth Scotland, is Director of McLaren Environmental Research and Consultancy. Julian Agyeman is Professor of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning at Tufts University. He is the coeditor of Just Sustainabilities: Development in an Unequal World (MIT Press) and other books.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.