CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws together case analyses of public-private partnerships in four different countries: Australia, France, Romania and Spain.
- Author BiographyPierre Bauby is a Researcher in Political Science at Paris 8 University, and a specialist in public services and public action. He has published several studies on public services. Jeffrey Keddie teaches and researches in the Department of Management at Monash University. He has previously been a university administrator and statutory authority manager. Laura Mina-Raiu teaches in the Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Bucharest University of Economic Studies. Her research areas are public-private partnerships and local economic development. Cristina Neesham is Lecturer in the Department of Management at Monash University. Her research interests are social issues in public policy and European social models. Alina Profiroiu is Associate Professor in the Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Bucharest University of Economic Studies. Her research focuses on public administration reform. Marius Profiroiu is Professor and Dean of the Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Bucharest University of Economic Studies. His research interests are governance and decentralization. He was State Secretary in the Romanian Ministry of Public Administration (2002-2004). Jose M. Ruano de la Fuente is Professor at Complutense University of Madrid. He researches in public policy analysis, comparative public administration and State reform. Julian Teicher is Professor in the Department of Management at Monash University. His research focuses on public sector management and industrial relations. Bernadine Van Gramberg is Professor and Deputy Dean in the Faculty of Business and Enterprise at Swinburne University of Technology. Her research includes dispute resolution and public sector management. Cathy Zadra-Veil researches in Public Economics at Paris 8 University. She is Deputy Mayor of the City of Mouroux, Paris.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byCristina Neesham,Julian Teicher,Marius Profiroiu,Sarita Van Gramberg
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.