All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together political and economic experts to make the case for the progressive power of innovation and the digital economy in enabling societies to cope with new challenges.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Atkinson is the founder and president of the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation (ITIF), a Washington, DC-based policy thinktank. Michael McTernan is acting director of Policy Network, a London-based international thinktank and network. Alastair Reed is a researcher at Policy Network, a London-based international thinktank and network.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Network, London
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byAlastair Reed,Michael McTernan,Robert D. Atkinson
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.