Sharing the World: Sustainable Living and Global Equity in the 21st Century by Michael Carley, Phillipe Spapens (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.95+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.59Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by megabooks-uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £10.94
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis work proposes a framework based on the concept of a fair distribution of environmental space to include the diverse needs of North and South. Drawing on research, it aims to give an equitable basis for global development in order to achieve sustainable consumption by the year 2050.
- Author BiographyMichael Carley is professor of planning and Housing at the Centre for Environment and Human settlements, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh and Chair of the Sustainable Societies Programme of Friends of the Earth International. Philippe Spapens is a Coordinator of the Sustainable Europe Campaign and a staff member of friends of the Earth Netherlands.
- Author(s)Michael Carley,Phillipe Spapens
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteMaps, figures, tables
- Weight385 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.