All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, which combines real-life stories and practical advice, Peter Benchley draws on more than 30 years of experience on and under the water, to help the reader approach the ocean and its inhabitants with the understanding and respect they deserve.
- Author BiographyPeter Benchley's first novel Jaws was published in 1974. More novels followed including The Deep, Beast and White Shark. He has written articles for National Geographic and The New York Times and has appeared on numereous television documentaries on marine wildlife.
- Author(s)Peter Benchley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/10/2002
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/02/2006
- Content Note16 b/w plates (8pp), With index
- Weight350 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.