All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharks and rays have long held the fascination of a great many people, and as well as exploring their history, biology, environment and the myths that surround them, this book also gives practical advice on the best ways and places to see them.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleNature Company Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/02/2005
- Content Note500 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight1130 g
- Width171 mm
- Height286 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.