Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.91Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by pearlydewdropsuk
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the latest findings from international shark reserchers, Sharks is an engaging introduction to these near-perfect predators. It describes the broad range of living sharks, explores their biology and behaviour, and dispels the myths. It is illustrated with over 100 of the best shark images from around the world.
- Author BiographyMichael Bright recently retired as executive producer with the BBC Natural History Unit and is now a freelance author and scriptwriter. He was a recipient of the prestigious Prix Italia for the programme Men, Nations and Whales: will the bloody story ever end?, and is the author of over 90 books on natural history, natural sciences, conservation and the environment.
- Author(s)Michael Bright
- PublisherThe Natural History Museum
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Natural History Museum
- Width192 mm
- Height253 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and reformatted ed with the latest research, new images and up-to-date text
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.33
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £20.52Trending at £20.96
- £19.26Trending at £25.94
- £8.82Trending at £12.37
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
- £8.84Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.