All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharon Osbourne is a devoted wife and mother, businesswoman, TV star and award-winning producer. This autobiography takes the reader from her extraordinary childhood as the daughter of infamous rock manager Don Arden, to managing and marrying rock legend Ozzy Osbourne, to her own rising fame on shows such as The Osbournes and The X Factor .
- Author BiographySharon Osbourne is married to rock legend Ozzy Osbourne, with whom she has three children.
- PrizesWinner of British Book Awards: Biography of the Year 2006. Short-listed for British Book Awards: Book of the Year 2006.
- Author(s)Sharon Osbourne
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content NoteSection: 24, colour
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £9.46Trending at £11.69
- £4.39Trending at £6.28
- £19.81Trending at £42.96
- £10.48Trending at £13.53
- £10.62Trending at £20.29
- £6.31Trending at £7.50
- £20.27Trending at £25.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.