Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £7.99Trending at £8.19
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £9.16Trending at £9.49
- £4.99Trending at £6.33
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to sharpening woodworking tools. It includes an examination of the grindstone, how to use it, how to dress it, and what abrasives to use. The book then looks at honing, the range of stones on offer, maintenance, lubricants and the diamond sharpening systems.
- Author(s)Jim Kingshott
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/1991
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/06/2005
- Content Note16 colour and 80 b&w photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.