Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of a revolution that saw the first true agrarian reform in Central America. This book analyses the tragic destruction of that revolution. It states that in no other Central American country was US intervention so decisive and so ruinous, and shows that the intervention can be blamed on no single 'convenient villain'.
- Author(s)Piero Gleijeses
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/1992
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight624 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.