All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Author BiographyFounder and co-editor of The American Poetry Review, STEPHAN BERG has written and published numerous books of poetry and translations. He has received Guggenheim, NEA, Ford Foundation, Rockefeller, Dietrich, and Pew Fellowships, as well as Poetry magazine's Frank O'Hara Memorial Prize.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.