All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionSeventy years ago, in September 1943, Pearl Witherington's parachute dropped behind enemy lines. This is her incredible story.
- Author BiographyCarole Seymour-Jones was born in Wales. She was longlisted for the Samuel Johnson prize for her biography of Vivienne Eliot, first wife of TS Eliot. Her most recent biography of Simone de Beauvoir and Jean-Paul Sartre, A Dangerous Liaison, received widespread acclaim. Carole is a Visiting Fellow at the University of Surrey, and former Deputy President and chair of the Writers in Prison Committee of English PEN, the writers' charity. She has three children and lives with her husband in London and Surrey.
- Author(s)Carole Seymour-Jones
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Content Note1 x 8pp b&w
- Weight714 g
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.