All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionShear Hard Work takes us into the country's rural heart and introduces us to some extraordinary New Zealanders who are on the job at 5 a.m. and who sweat their way to shear brilliance.
- Author BiographyArnold Wilson (Tuhoe, Te Arawa) is a distinguished sculptor and educator who first developed the Pakeaka cultural education programme. He lectures in Visual Arts at Auckland's Manukau Institute of Technology. Janinka Greenwood, Pakeha of Czech descent, is a playwright and poet and teaches at Christchurch College of Education. She recently received the Distinguished Dissertation Award from the American Alliance of Theatre and Education for her PhD thesis Journeys into a Third Space: A Study of how Theatre Enables Us to Interpret the Emergent Space Between Culture .
- PublisherAuckland University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAuckland University Press
- Content Noteillustrations, some colour
- Weight200 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK),With flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.