All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the quirky phenomenon of sheds and sheddism, arguing that a bloke's shed begins where a boy's room leaves off, providing a home to the prized objects and boyish dreams there is seldom room for inside the house.
- Author BiographyGareth Jones was the editor/researcher of Men and Sheds , Men and Collections , and Men and Models . He works in publishing and lives in London, and has a modest but cosy shed in his back garden.
- Author(s)Gareth Jones
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/11/2012
- Content Note90 b&w photos
- Width177 mm
- Height148 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.