All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the origins of the Sheela na gig from Medieval times to Paleolithic cave art.
- Author BiographyStarr Goode, MA, teaches writing and literature at Santa Monica College. An award winning writer, she has been profiled in the LA Weekly, the Los Angeles Times, the Wall Street Journal, and The New Yorker. She was the producer and moderator for the cable TV series The Goddess in Art, the episodes of which are now housed in the permanent collection of the Getty Museum as well as available on YouTube. She lives in Santa Monica, California.
- Author(s)Starr Goode
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication09/02/2017
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Content Note155 b&w illustrations
- Weight1123 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.