All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne night in 1987 an abandoned baby girl is found in a cleaning cupboard at Heathrow airport. A year earlier, three girls, Martha, Cilo and Jocasta had met by chance, at the start of a backpacking adventure.
- Author BiographyPenny Vincenzi began her career as a junior secretary for Vogue and Tatier. She later worked as Fashion and Beauty Editor on magazine's such as Woman's Own, before becoming a contributing editor for Cosmopolitan. She is the author of two humourous books and nine previous novels. Penny Vincenzi is married with four daughters.
- Author(s)Penny Vincenzi
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/03/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date04/04/2006
- Weight933 g
- Width151 mm
- Height46 mm
- Spine235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementAirside/Export ed
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
- £4.79Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.