All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.87
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £14.41Trending at £15.79
- £18.55Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, in a single volume, a reference that presents engineering-level information on press-working sheet metal, die design, and die manufacturing!
- Author BiographyVukota Boljanovic has spent more than 35-years in applied engineering in the aircraft and automotive industries and also in education. He has B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in mechanical engineering and worked in Europe for many years in both academia and industry. He is the author of five books, including from Industrial Press, Sheet Metal Forming Processes and Die Design (2004) Die Design Fundamentals, Third Edition (2005), Applied Mathematical and Physical Formulas (2006 ) and Metal Shaping Processes (2009). He has contributed updated practical material on sheet metal design, including punches, dies, and presswork, and on manufacturing processes to Machinery's Handbook, 28th and 29th editions. Vukota has written numerous technical papers and has been recognized by the aircraft industry and academia for several of his contributions to manufacturing processes. Before recently retiring, he spent five years working in the American automotive industry.
- Author(s)Vukota Boljanovic
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.