All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author is an instructor in metal work and allied crafts and describes clearly all the processes likely to be encountered by the hobbyist in a model or light engineering workshop.
- Author BiographyR.E.Wakeford is a technology teacher and instructor in metalwork and allied crafts and uses his teaching experience to describe clearly all the processes likely to be encountered by the hobbyist or in a model or light engineering workshop.
- Author(s)R.E. Wakeford
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication20/03/1987
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleWorkshop Practice
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note18 black & white photographs; 120 diagrams and line drawings; 4 tables of data
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- olliveoil15 Sep, 2014by
Good condition and good fixed price
Excellent informative book. Good explanations and good diagrams. ---------------------------------------------
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.