All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh and unusual perspective on the conflict, revealing the devastating impact on British mental health, how it was viewed by the public and presented in the post-war press.
- Author BiographySuzie Grogan is a London-born professional writer and researcher in the fields of social and family history and mental health. Suzie's first book Dandelions and Bad Hair Days: Untangling lives affected by depression and anxiety was published in 2012 and she also writes for a wide variety of national magazines. Suzie also runs a popular blog, 'No wriggling out of writing', and presents a local radio show on literature, called 'Talking Books'.
- Author(s)Suzie Grogan
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Note8-page plate section
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £8.75Trending at £12.99
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.