All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionShelley and Vitality, now in paperback, reassesses Shelley's engagement with early nineteenth-century science and medicine, specifically his knowledge and use of theories on the nature of life, offering new biographical information to link Shelley to a medical circle and exploring the ways in which he exploits the language and ideas of vitality.
- Author BiographySHARON RUSTON was appointed as Lecturer in English Literature to the University of Wales, Bangor in 2000. She has previously published articles in the journal Romanticism, and has edited a collection of essays, The Anxiety and Influence of the British Romantics.
- Author(s)Sharon Ruston
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/04/2005
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight325 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.