All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book establishes Percy Bysshe Shelley's view of poetry as 'living melody' and sets it within the wider context of Romantic-era thought.
- Author BiographyRoss Wilson is Lecturer in Literature at the School of Literature, Drama, and Creative Writing, University of East Anglia.
- Author(s)Ross Wilson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume Number101
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.