Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionA highly original study of Shelley's thought in relation to diet, consumption, the body, nature, and culture.
- Author BiographyTimothy Morton is Professor of English at Rice University, Houston.
- Author(s)Timothy Morton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Series Edited byMarilyn Butler,James Chandler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.