CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- Author(s)Eric Schmieder,Joy Starks,Steven Freund
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2016
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight930 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsMicrosoft(R)'s New Productivity Tools for School and Work Office 2016 and Windows 10: Essential Concepts and Skills. 1. Creating a Worksheet and a Chart. 2. Formulas, Functions, and Formatting. 3. Working with Large Worksheets, Charting, and What-If Analysis. 4. Financial Functions, Data Tables, and Amortization Schedules. 5. Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks. 6. Creating, Sorting, and Querying a Table. 7. Creating Templates, Manipulating Data, and Adding Additional Enhancements to a Worksheet. Index.
- Author BiographySteven M. Freund attended the University of Central Florida and serves as a leader instructor of various Microsoft(R) Office, computer concepts, programming, and Internet technology courses throughout Central Florida. An integral author for the successful Shelly Cashman Series since 2001, he has presented at the annual customer conference, the Shelly Cashman Series Institute, as well as other customer events. Mr. Freund has co-authored multiple editions of DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, Mozilla Firefox, Windows(R) Internet Explorer, Windows(R), Office, and Dreamweaver books. He has also written numerous successful instructor supplements. For over 15 years, Mr. Schmieder has served as a computer technology instructor in adjunct and full-time capacities in curriculum instruction, corporate training, continuing education, economic and workforce development, professional development, small business, and webmaster certificate programs throughout North Carolina. His classroom instruction has served students at NC State University and many schools in the NC Community College System. He is a member of the NC Computer Instructors Association (NCCIA), NC Community College Faculty Association (NCCCFA), Textbook and Academic Authors Association (TAA), and US Distance Learning Association (USDLA). He holds certifications as a Microsoft Certified Trainer and Microsoft Office Master Specialist and is a regular presenter at local and national conferences. Joy L. Starks is a Professor of Computer and Information Technology at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis. She has written chapters in several of the Shelly Cashman Series Office books and authored the Photoshop, Java Programming, and Microsoft Publisher series of books. As well as speaking engagements, she also hosts the nationally-renowned Tech Camp for Teachers on the IUPUI campus each summer.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.